Welcome To My Own Blogspot!

Hello everyone, I would like to take the opportunity and welcome everyone! You may all refer to me as AMP as a shorter name for what I am usually referred to as. I would also like to thank you all for visiting this blogspot, and I hope it will be of your liking! I am open to any recommendations so please let me know, if any happen to rise! Most of all just enjoy yourself!

~A*M*P~




"Everything starts with Creativity"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Kirikizan (Orbbed)



"Katana"


Ok so lets discuss our second 5th Generation pokemon, since this generation is the main fad at the moment for all our people in the youtube and basically online wifi battling community. Anyways lets just jump right to it now.

Item Held: Focus Sash

Nature: Impish

Effort Value Spread:

252 Def EVs, 252 Atk EVs, and 4 HP EVs


This gives us the average overall stats for this pokemon at:

HP~ 272
Attack~ 349
Defense~ 328
Sp. Atk~ 117
Sp. Def~ 176
Speed~ 176
 

Along with the following interchangeable moveset: 
 
Night Slash
Iron Head
Psycho Cut
Sucker Punch

So based upon  what we have above gives us the great image of a defensively bulky but yet a strong attack to accompany this pokemon. So keeping that in mind, we are going to get the defense to the max by having the impish nature,  and also max out the attack. So we get impressive stats on both defense and attack, so now lets discuss the movesets. So we are going to give two strong stab moves hence Iron Head and Night Slash, and just a decent coverage with Psycho Cut. Since the sash will allow us to live once for a fact, we will use a final great stab with priority which is Sucker Punch. That is why I went with that moveset to compliment the stats and type coverage.

So overall, I hope this moveset can be of some use to you! Thanks for reading!

~A*M*P~

No comments:

Post a Comment